St. Paul's School in Concord said Wednesday it plans to create an independent therapy fund for alumni who were sexually abused by faculty. The school’s announcement comes just hours after NHPR reported St. Paul’s is an outlier among boarding schools that have grappled with similar issues.
- South County Beach Community In Rhode Island Continues To Retreat As Ocean Creeps Inland
- ‘We’re Just Hoping For A Miracle’: Hurricane Maria Evacuees Brace For End Of Housing Assistance
- Teaching Kids That Connecticut History Goes Beyond White Guys
- Hartford Rail Line Revives ‘Gateway To New England’
- Entrepreneurs In Vermont Put Kombucha To “Spirited” Use