The revelation that a Lakes Region state representative may have founded "The Red Pill,” a misogynistic online forum with more than 200,000 followers, has drawn global attention. But controversial, even hateful, utterances by state lawmakers are not new in New Hampshire’s citizen legislature. And precedent suggests that if Rep. Robert Fisher is to leave his House seat, it will be by his own will, or that of voters.
- Homeless, Addicted, and Overcoming a Long History of Neglect
- This Low-Cost, High-Level Soccer Club Turns Competition Into Opportunity
- How One Pediatric Refugee Clinic Helps Children “Move Beyond The Trauma”
- Farmworker Advocates Confront Ben & Jerry’s Board Members To Protest Labor Conditions
- No More “Addicts?” How One N.H. City Wants To Overhaul Your Addiction Vocabulary