Governor Chris Sununu has signed a bill that eliminates the distinction between "residency" and "domicile" for voting purposes. The move comes a day after the state Supreme Sourt issued a split opinion finding the bill constitutional. The governor said he sought the court's opinion on the bill to "put the issue to rest once and for all."
- Proposal To Turn Rock Quarry Into Reservoir Faces Mountain Of Opposition
- Protecting Land And Storing Carbon: Nature Conservancy Taps A New Market For Conservation Projects
- Family Over Fortune For The Musical Manzis, But Not Without Dreams
- Connecticut Town Ponders Plastic Bag, Straw Ban
- Family Vacationing In N.H. Reeling After Arrest At Checkpoint 90 Miles From The Border