Tuesday night state officials heard from New Hampshire residents concerned about how the state approves power plants and other transmission lines....
Host, All Things Considered
Environment and Education Reporter
Host, Morning Edition
North Country Reporter
North Country Reporter
Host, The Exchange
Business & Economy Reporter/Weekend Host
Host, The Folk Show
Host, Word of Mouth
Senior Political Reporter and Editor
A Cheshire County Superior Court judge has dismissed a pair of lawsuits filed by the city of Keene against a group of people calling themselves “Robin...
New Hampshire’s judicial system is going digital with a new system called eCourt. The system is launching pilot programs in parts of New Hampshire...
Morning Edition Host Rick Ganley: This week the public has a chance to weigh in on the future of the state’s Site Evaluation Committee. The SEC...
Jon Bresler was an early supporter of the North American Free Trade Agreement. As owner of Suncook Woven Labels, a textile company whose customers...
The nine states that are members of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative have written the EPA to ask that RGGI be used as a model for...
The Sound Of New Ideas
New Hampshire's only daily call-in show dedicated to news and public affairs.
Giving Matters tells the story of the non-profit sector and illustrates how nonprofit organizations support the people and communities of New Hampshire.
Something Wild explores the features of our local landscapes.
Latest from NPR
- On Becoming Llewyn Davis, A Hero Who Excels At Failing The darkly funny new movie from the Coen brothers, Inside Llewyn Davis, takes us inside the smoky clubs of the Greenwich Village folk scene. It's...
- MSNBC's Martin Bashir Steps Down Over Palin Remarks MSNBC host Martin Bashir has resigned from the network following controversial remarks he made about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Some three weeks...
- Fertility Drugs, Not IVF, Are Top Cause Of Multiple Births Drugs that help women become pregnant have replaced in vitro fertilization as the main culprit behind high-risk multiple births, according to a study...
- These Days, School Lunch Hours Are More Like 15 Minutes It's lunchtime at Oakland High School in Oakland, Calif., and that means fence hoppers. Several kids wear mischievous grins as they speedily scale a...
- Nothing Says Christmas Like 700 Screaming Faces 'Tis the season for lighting giant Christmas trees. As it has done for the last 16 years, the Embassy of Norway decorated an Christmas tree at Union...