Engineers, doctors and officials with the Department of Veterans Affairs demonstrated Thursday how new prosthetic arm technology is working for one New Hampshire veteran. The hope is that what works for this veteran will work for others. Ron Currier, 63, describes himself as a country boy. He likes to hunt and fish, and he says on a perfect day, he'll walk into the woods, "and just spend the day out there with my dogs, maybe build a fire, cook up some kielbasa, whatever," Currier says. "We'll...
- Can You Prove That Vermont’s Main Business Incentive Creates Jobs? It’s Debatable
- Sandy Hook Memorial Commission Releases Semifinalist Designs
- #Relationships: Teaching Sex Ed To Students With Disabilities
- For Every High Profile Immigration Stay, Dozens Leave New England
- Organic Dairy Farmers Squeezed By Low Prices And Production Quotas