The U.S. Labor Department's OSHA division is proposing a fine of nearly $64,000 against a New Hampshire manufacturer of acrylic and wooden sign...
Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Nashua Runner Races Boston Marathon For Beloved Guide Dog
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
- Workers With Disabilities Will Be Paid At Least Minimum Wage In New Hampshire
- At GOP Summit, 2016 Contenders Work To Impress N.H. Base
Hillary Clinton came to Keene to listen to workers at Whitney Brothers children’s furniture plant. But she also offered up a tough assessment of the...
Latest from NHPR
This winter's series of heavy snowfalls put a $9.2 million hurt on the state's annual snow removal budget and led to a raid on the fund that pays...
On The Political Front is our weekly conversation with NHPR's Senior Political Reporter Josh Rogers. This week, a look back to the First in the...
New Hampshire's top liquor enforcement officer is telling consumers not to bother looking for powdered alcohol at the state's liquor stores....
For Republicans running for president — or eyeing it — this weekend was a big opportunity.GOP presidential hopefuls from Marco Rubio to Ted Cruz to...
The Sound Of New Ideas
NPR's two-hour midday news magazine, with hosts Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson.
Morning Edition, a world of ideas tailored to fit into your busy life. Waking up is hard to do, but it's easier with hosts Rick Ganley, Renée Montagne, and Steve Inskeep.
New Hampshire's only daily call-in show dedicated to news and public affairs, hosted by Laura Knoy.
Every weekday, Brady Carlson, Melissa Block, Michele Norris, and Robert Siegel present two hours of news and feature stories.
Latest from NPR
- What Can #NOLASCHOOLS Teach Us? What if you had to start your school system over almost from scratch? What if most of the buildings were unusable, and most of the teachers had...
- Egypt's Former President Morsi Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison Less than two years after he was removed from power by the military, an Egyptian court has sentenced former president Mohammed Morsi to 20 years in...
Stories Behind This Year's Pulitzer Prize Winners
Universities Target MBA Programs Toward Professional Athletes
Celebrated Afghan Writer Recalls Kabul Of Decades Ago