Artists, business owners, and elected officials gathered in Concord today to protest President Donald Trump’s plan to cut federal funding for the arts. Under the president’s proposed budget, the National Endowment for the Arts would be eliminated.
- Supermarket Chain Transforms Old Onion Rings (And Other Expired Goodies) Into Electricity
- Loss Of DOJ Funding Could Have ‘Dramatic Impact’ On Massachusetts Sanctuary Cities
- Young New England Stars On Display At U.S. Ski Championships
- A Young Couple’s Search Narrows For A Diverse Town in New England
- Does Climate Change Mean I Can Start My Seedlings Early?
Follow NHPR on Twitter
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sound of new ideas, under-reported stories, and hidden gems from below the fold. Hosted by Virginia Prescott.