Will a former apple orchard in Londonderry be home to Amazon’s next headquarters? New Hampshire state officials on Wednesday released their proposal to lure the online retail giant's new “HQ2” to the state, putting forward the 603-acre mixed use development called Woodmont Commons as the best option. At an event in Concord, Sununu says Londonderry (population: 24,129) offers all the perks of a city like Boston (population: 673,184), but none of the headaches. “Without the traffic, without the...
- ‘I Was Afraid Of Him And Of Immigration’: Domestic Violence Survivors Take Chance Applying For Special Visa
- Broad Jurisdiction Of U.S. Border Patrol Raises Concerns About Racial Profiling
- One Woman’s Quest To Help With Food And Family In Puerto Rico
- To Keep Native Medicinal Knowledge Alive, Leaders Organize Plant Walks
- Land Conservationists Worry Power Plant Will Fragment Forest, Harm Species