A bear in Hanover nicknamed "Mink" is now the subject of a second online petition aimed at saving her life. The first, last year, gained so much attention that Governor Chris Sununu ordered Fish and Game to pardon the animal . At the time, her then-yearlings had gotten into a home in town. This time around, the petition comes after Mink’s relocation to the North Country. According to the latest update from Fish and Game, she’s covering long distances to try to get home.
- Proposal To Turn Rock Quarry Into Reservoir Faces Mountain Of Opposition
- Protecting Land And Storing Carbon: Nature Conservancy Taps A New Market For Conservation Projects
- Family Over Fortune For The Musical Manzis, But Not Without Dreams
- Connecticut Town Ponders Plastic Bag, Straw Ban
- Family Vacationing In N.H. Reeling After Arrest At Checkpoint 90 Miles From The Border