Hillary Clinton came to Keene to listen to workers at Whitney Brothers children’s furniture plant. But she also offered up a tough assessment of...
Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Nashua Runner Races Boston Marathon For Beloved Guide Dog
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
Hillary Clinton came to Keene to listen to workers at Whitney Brothers children’s furniture plant. But she also offered up a tough assessment of the...
Latest from NHPR
The U.S. Labor Department's OSHA division is proposing a fine of nearly $64,000 against a New Hampshire manufacturer of acrylic and wooden sign...
This winter's series of heavy snowfalls put a $9.2 million hurt on the state's annual snow removal budget and led to a raid on the fund that pays...
On The Political Front is our weekly conversation with NHPR's Senior Political Reporter Josh Rogers. This week, a look back to the First in the...
New Hampshire's top liquor enforcement officer is telling consumers not to bother looking for powdered alcohol at the state's liquor stores....
The Sound Of New Ideas
NPR's two-hour midday news magazine, with hosts Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson.
Morning Edition, a world of ideas tailored to fit into your busy life. Waking up is hard to do, but it's easier with hosts Rick Ganley, Renée Montagne, and Steve Inskeep.
New Hampshire's only daily call-in show dedicated to news and public affairs, hosted by Laura Knoy.
Every weekday, Brady Carlson, Melissa Block, Michele Norris, and Robert Siegel present two hours of news and feature stories.
Latest from NPR
- Baltimore Police Promise Full Investigation Into Man's Death After Arrest Officials in Baltimore, Md., say they will thoroughly investigate the death of Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old black man who died after he was...
- Norway Becoming First Country To Eliminate FM Radio Normay is going to eliminate FM radio in less than two years, the country's government announced, becoming the first country in the world to do so....
U.S. Navy Sends Aircraft Carrier To Coast Of Yemen
- At 50 Years Old, The Challenge To Keep Up With Moore's Law Fifty years ago this week, a chemist in what is now Silicon Valley published a paper that set the groundwork for the digital revolution. You may...
Mediterranean Migration Crisis Represents Scope Of Smuggling Business