Offshore wind supporters will mark Earth Day with a rally outside the Statehouse Sunday. They want Gov. Chris Sununu to request a federal study of the Seacoast's wind potential. Griffin Sinclair-Wingate, of the group 350 New Hampshire, says generating more clean power in-state will help Granite Staters financially and environmentally. And he thinks offshore wind is a perfect way to do it. "We're missing out on an incredible economic opportunity,” he says, “and we're also continuing our...
- How The Marathon Bombing Helped Bring Innovation To Amputation
- New Vermont Distillery Run By Veterans For Veterans
- Author Amy Bass On How A High School Soccer Team United A New England Town
- After A Tragedy Like The Marathon Bombing, What Do We Do With All The Stuff Left Behind?
- Renewal In Store For Two Former Town Halls In The Southern Berkshires