Northern Pass cleared another hurdle Thursday, receiving a Presidential Permit from the United States Department of Energy. This is one of the final major federal approvals necessary for the Eversource-backed Northern Pass project, which seeks to bring hydropower from Quebec through New Hampshire on its way to Massachusetts.
- With Christie Out, New Jersey Poised To Rejoin New England In Climate Pact
- On New Hampshire’s Coast, Preparing for Future Storms with Grass, Sand and a Bit of Time
- Live Free? Die? Decades-Old Fight Over N.H. Motto to Get Supreme Court Shout-Out
- A Puerto Rican Family Is Reunited In Holyoke, Where It Tries To Find Stability
- Local Immigrants With Special Protective Status Learn To Live With Uncertainty