Budget writers in the N.H. House are eyeing the lottery game Keno as a way to fund full day kindergarten. The state senate has always opposed Keno and Governor Sununu says he's yet to see the details of the plan.
- What Happens To That Aluminum Can You Just Recycled?
- An ICE Arrest After A Workers’ Comp Meeting Has Lawyers Questioning If It Was Retaliation
- We Must Not Go Back to the Bad, Old Days of Homelessness
- Build A House? Shuck An Oyster? Maine Maker Does It All
- In Manchester, Combining Social Work and Police Work to Help Troubled Kids
Follow NHPR on Twitter
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sound of new ideas, under-reported stories, and hidden gems from below the fold. Hosted by Virginia Prescott.