Gordon MacDonald is a step closer to becoming New Hampshire’s next Attorney General. On Tuesday, he met with the Executive Council to discuss his nomination by Governor Chris Sununu. MacDonald is an experienced lawyer. Some of his highest profile cases have been battling the State of New Hampshire - and the very office he now seeks to lead. So how might MacDonald mght handle those cases from the other side of the courtroom? Macdonald told the Executive Council what his priorities would be if...
- Loss Of DOJ Funding Could Have ‘Dramatic Impact’ On Massachusetts Sanctuary Cities
- Young New England Stars On Display At U.S. Ski Championships
- A Young Couple’s Search Narrows For A Diverse Town in New England
- Does Climate Change Mean I Can Start My Seedlings Early?
- Along Highways, Wildlife Appears To Be Breaking Evolutionary Speed Limits