U.S. Border Patrol agents detained two individuals in Woodsville, N.H., on Friday. The Vermont-based advocacy non-profit Migrant Justice is working on behalf of one of the individuals, who was arrested the Woodsville Walmart and is being held in Strafford County jail in Dover, according to Abel Luna, an organizer with the group.
- How The Marathon Bombing Helped Bring Innovation To Amputation
- New Vermont Distillery Run By Veterans For Veterans
- Author Amy Bass On How A High School Soccer Team United A New England Town
- After A Tragedy Like The Marathon Bombing, What Do We Do With All The Stuff Left Behind?
- Renewal In Store For Two Former Town Halls In The Southern Berkshires