President Donald Trump's plan to combat opioid drug addiction calls for stiffer penalties for drug traffickers, including the death penalty where it's appropriate under current law. Administration officials say Trump also wants Congress to pass legislation reducing the amount of drugs necessary to trigger mandatory minimum sentences on traffickers who knowingly distribute certain illicit opioids.
- Connecticut Has Given Private Schools Over $3M In Public Cash For Security Upgrades
- Facing Deportation Threat, This New Hampshire Family Is Looking For Answers
- When The Heat Escapes Chilly New England Homes, So Does Money
- How The Russian Social Media Effort Boosted Bernie
- Tackling The N-Word On Campus, After Her Famous Father Used It On Stage