The Attorney General’s Office announced Wednesday that no criminal activity was found during its investigation of the non-profit addiction recovery organization HOPE for New Hampshire Recovery. The investigation was sparked by complaints by former HOPE Employees.
- Learning To Love The Water: Teaching Resettled Refugees Swimming Safety
- Nari Ward Exhibit At Boston’s ICA Captures Tension Of Immigrant Experiences
- Calculator Seeks To Help Prospective Students Understand The True Cost Of College
- What to Do About New England’s Affordable Housing Crisis
- New England Fishermen Put Down Their Bait for Day of Safety Training