When does a tweet cross the line on government ethics? That’s the question at the center of a complaint filed this week by the New Hampshire Democratic Party, alleging Gov. Chris Sununu’s recent tweet about his day skiing at Waterville Valley Resort — which is owned by his family and, until recently, was managed by Sununu himself — violates state ethics rules.
- A Young Couple’s Search Narrows For A Diverse Town in New England
- Does Climate Change Mean I Can Start My Seedlings Early?
- Along Highways, Wildlife Appears To Be Breaking Evolutionary Speed Limits
- New Hampshire’s Immigration Detention Facility Saw Spike In February
- Trump’s Travel Ban Has Serious Financial Consequences For Refugee Resettlement Agencies