A new drug that’s 10,000 times stronger than morphine has hit the streets of New Hampshire. And that’s leaving many first responders scrambling to figure out how to deal with and treat this deadly substance.
- Homeless, Addicted, and Overcoming a Long History of Neglect
- This Low-Cost, High-Level Soccer Club Turns Competition Into Opportunity
- How One Pediatric Refugee Clinic Helps Children “Move Beyond The Trauma”
- Farmworker Advocates Confront Ben & Jerry’s Board Members To Protest Labor Conditions
- No More “Addicts?” How One N.H. City Wants To Overhaul Your Addiction Vocabulary
Follow NHPR on Twitter
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or email@example.com.
The sound of new ideas, under-reported stories, and hidden gems from below the fold. Hosted by Virginia Prescott.