Chris Sununu ran for governor on a promise to reinvigorate the state’s economy, in part, by selling the New Hampshire as the place to do business. This approach isn’t new. Every recent governor has tried it to some degree.
- Homeless, Addicted, and Overcoming a Long History of Neglect
- This Low-Cost, High-Level Soccer Club Turns Competition Into Opportunity
- How One Pediatric Refugee Clinic Helps Children “Move Beyond The Trauma”
- Farmworker Advocates Confront Ben & Jerry’s Board Members To Protest Labor Conditions
- No More “Addicts?” How One N.H. City Wants To Overhaul Your Addiction Vocabulary
Follow NHPR on Twitter
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sound of new ideas, under-reported stories, and hidden gems from below the fold. Hosted by Virginia Prescott.