An investigation by the state Attorney General’s office has concluded that state troopers were justified in their use of deadly force in the shooting of a Portsmouth man last month. At a press conference Thursday afternoon, investigators released audio and video evidence of the encounter between police and Barry Jones outside the Hampton state liquor store in June.
- Ultra-Efficient Apartment Buildings In Portland And Boston Are Part Of “Big Wave”
- In Connecticut And Rhode Island, Federal Rail Decision Seen As Win For Preservationists
- At NGA, Governors Outline Long Fight Against Opioid Crisis
- The Challenge and Necessity of Providing Health Care for People Who Are Homeless
- Library Services And Programs Imperiled In New England