State police say they now know the true identity of the suspect in two high-profile New Hampshire cold cases. State police say Terry Peder Rasmussen is the name of the man responsible for the murder of four still-unidentified people found in barrels near Bear Brook State Park. They say he is also responsible for the disappearance and presumed murder of Denise Beaudin from Manchester in 1981.
- With ‘Ask A Muslim Anything’ Events, N.H. Man Hopes To Tackle Misunderstandings Around His Faith
- Crucial, Century-Old, And Sometimes Stuck: Connecticut Bridge Is Key To Northeast Corridor
- New Hampshire Water Activists Hope Health Survey Will Push State To Act
- Maine Utilities Compete To Supply Electricity To Massachusetts
- ‘Hit First And Worst’: Region’s Communities Of Color Brace For Climate Change Impacts