A newly released report from the New Hampshire Secretary of State and Department of Safety says a majority of people who used out-of-state IDs to register in last November’s elections haven’t registered vehicles in New Hampshire or gotten in-state drivers licenses in the months since. While this data alone doesn’t provide proof of voter fraud, as NHPR has noted before , it's quickly become fodder in an ongoing debate about New Hampshire’s voting requirements.
- In Connecticut, An Ancient Art Brings Music To Life
- A Place of Their Own: Ending Family Homelessness in New England
- Steeped In History, Majestic J Class Boats Return To Newport
- Post Office Mural Depicting ‘Cruel’ Native Americans Sparks Debate In N.H. Town
- Building An Ark For New England’s Rare Plants, Seed By Seed