Seacoast Reps. Sue for Coakley Group Records as Portsmouth Prepares to Release Toxic Waste Documents
The city of Portsmouth says it expects to release a trove of documents about toxic waste cleanup at Coakley Landfill Superfund Site around the end of this month. It comes as a group of Seacoast lawmakers files suit to get records from the entities responsible for that pollution, known together as the Coakley Landfill Group.
- Connecticut Has Given Private Schools Over $3M In Public Cash For Security Upgrades
- Facing Deportation Threat, This New Hampshire Family Is Looking For Answers
- When The Heat Escapes Chilly New England Homes, So Does Money
- How The Russian Social Media Effort Boosted Bernie
- Tackling The N-Word On Campus, After Her Famous Father Used It On Stage