Over the past few years, schools across the country have been opening up food pantries for students who may be struggling with food insecurity. Here in New Hampshire, teachers at Rundlett Middle School in Concord have opened up their own. Biz Logan is one of the teachers responsible for the creation that is known as the “Blue Duke Care Closet,” named for the school’s mascot. He spoke to NHPR’s Peter Biello. What made you decide to start this at Rundlett? I’ve been teaching here at Rundlett...
- How The Marathon Bombing Helped Bring Innovation To Amputation
- New Vermont Distillery Run By Veterans For Veterans
- Author Amy Bass On How A High School Soccer Team United A New England Town
- After A Tragedy Like The Marathon Bombing, What Do We Do With All The Stuff Left Behind?
- Renewal In Store For Two Former Town Halls In The Southern Berkshires