The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Concord says a massive drug sweep involving 20 different federal, state and local agencies has led to 45 indictments, and the seizure of more than 30 kilograms of fentanyl. Officials say they tracked a Lawrence, Massachusetts-based drug ring for more than a year, allegedly overseen by two brothers, Sergio and Raulin Martinez.
- At This Hartford School, Welcoming Puerto Rican Evacuees Is Personal
- In Immigration Case, Supreme Court To Decide If ‘Time Stopped’ For Man On Martha’s Vineyard
- Dead Whale Found In Lubec Raises Questions About Rising Mortality Rates For Humpbacks
- Uptick In Defense Spending Could Mean Big Business For Vermont’s $2B Aerospace Industry
- Barbara Bush’s Life and Philanthropy Left Their Mark on Maine