A federal judge in Concord heard arguments Monday morning in a lawsuit alleging that the state has unconstitutionally thrown out hundreds of absentee ballots because the voters’ signatures did not appear to sufficiently match the handwriting used on other election paperwork.
- Proposal To Turn Rock Quarry Into Reservoir Faces Mountain Of Opposition
- Protecting Land And Storing Carbon: Nature Conservancy Taps A New Market For Conservation Projects
- Family Over Fortune For The Musical Manzis, But Not Without Dreams
- Connecticut Town Ponders Plastic Bag, Straw Ban
- Maine Lobster Industry Deals With New Tariffs From China