A group of faculty at Dartmouth College has organized under the American Association of University Professors. The group is taking aim at three key issues: reforming the tenure process, increasing job security and workplace rights for adjunct professors, and securing academic freedom. The effort began last fall after Dartmouth President Phil Hanlon moved to distance the college from public statements made by Professor Mark Bray, said Annelise Orleck, a history professor at the college and one...
- Ancient Sturgeon Slowly Recovering In Lake Champlain, But Protection Efforts Still A Priority
- Recent Human Smuggling Cases Shine Light On Vermont-Canada Border
- In Sanctuary To Avoid Deportation, Immigrant Needs Emergency Appendix Surgery
- Re-Discovered Tapes Detail Memories of New England Holocaust Survivors
- Facing Rider Fury, Steamship Authority To Undergo Top-To-Bottom Audit