The New Hampshire Democrats’ annual Kennedy Clinton Dinner is one of the party’s marquee fundraisers – a chance to bask in recent electoral victories and channel the party’s energy before the next campaign season kicks into gear. But as Democrats gathered in Hollis for this year’s dinner, the reputation one of its namesakes was getting fresh scrutiny – and not just from political opponents.
- With Christie Out, New Jersey Poised To Rejoin New England In Climate Pact
- On New Hampshire’s Coast, Preparing for Future Storms with Grass, Sand and a Bit of Time
- Live Free? Die? Decades-Old Fight Over N.H. Motto to Get Supreme Court Shout-Out
- A Puerto Rican Family Is Reunited In Holyoke, Where It Tries To Find Stability
- Local Immigrants With Special Protective Status Learn To Live With Uncertainty