Former UNH womens’ hockey coach Brian McCloskey has been indicted on three counts of simple assault against a player on his team. The state is also...
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Workers continued to rally outside Market Baskets across New Hampshire Tuesday. Market Basket employees in downtown Concord line the front of the store...
Latest from NHPR
The rewards card is everywhere these days. It usually works like this: the more consumers buy, the more incentives and discounts stores hand out....
The New Hampshire Civil Liberties has filed a lawsuit in federal court that challenges a new state law limiting the time political parties have to...
New Hampshire has slid to fourth place on a national ranking of places to raise children. After decades in first place, the Granite State slid to...
The attack ads with the cartoon sheep began airing in May, followed by the negative mailers. Paid for by a conservative nonprofit called Citizens...
The Sound Of New Ideas
NPR's two-hour midday news magazine, with hosts Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson.
Morning Edition, a world of ideas tailored to fit into your busy life. Waking up is hard to do, but it's easier with hosts Rick Ganley, Renée Montagne, and Steve Inskeep.
New Hampshire's only daily call-in show dedicated to news and public affairs, hosted by Laura Knoy.
Every weekday, Brady Carlson, Melissa Block, Michele Norris, and Robert Siegel present two hours of news and feature stories.
Latest from NPR
Fruit Recall Hits Trader Joe's, Costco, Wal-Mart Stores
- Flight MH17: U.S. Builds Its Case; Plane Wreckage Reportedly Cut Apart American analysts say they've verified several pieces of evidence that show pro-Russian separatist rebels shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17,...
- Maine City Council Votes To Keep Tar Sands Out Of Its Port South Portland, Maine, is known as the place where Liberty ships were built by tens of thousands of workers during World War II. Now, the city's...
Book Review: 'Angels Make Their Hope Here'
D.C. Washington's Voice Shines On The Diamond In Nation's Capital