Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
How To Suggest a Non-Profit Organization for Giving Matters
Each year, we open a month-long application window in either May or June. Non-profit organizations must apply through the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation website and articulate the story we might tell about the people who benefit from the work of that non-profit. Click here to share your story for Giving Matters.
Once the application window has closed, we choose 26 organizations and two alternates to feature in the calendar year. Non-profit organizations are chosen based on the type of services they provide and their location in the state. In addition, when we evaluate these applications, we seek stories which focus on mission and the people who are affected by the work conducted by the non-profit organization. Once the twenty-six organizations are chosen, our producers begin working on the scripts and interviews.
Each new season begins airing on the first Saturday in April and continue for 26 consecutive weeks, then are repeated. Each feature airs twice per calendar year.