Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Wed January 11, 2012
New Hampshire Primary 2012: Wrap-up
Updates from the field :
"If we don't get our act together at home, we will see the end of the American Century by 2050" - Jon Huntsman 9:34 p.m.
Huntsman takes the podium. "I say third place is a ticket to ride, ladies and gentleman!" -Jon Huntsman 9:29 p.m.
Enthusiasm from Gingrich camp, but room is yet to become crowded. 9:26 p.m.
Michael O'Dwyer hitchhiked from PA to follow Santorum. (photo right: Kevin Flynn for NHPR) 9:19 p.m.
"No way they are going to stop the momentum" Paul speaks to crowded room. 9:10 p.m.
RT @TheFix: Ron Paul thanks the Union Leader for "not endorsing me" OH SNAP #fitn 9:07 p.m.
Rick Perry statement: “Tonight's results in New Hampshire show the race for 'conservative alternative' to Mitt Romney remains wide open." 8:49 p.m.
From Santorum camp: "Rescue Me" plays in background. 8:46 p.m.
Highlights from Romney's speech 8:45 p.m.
CNN projects Paul, second and Huntsman, third. 8:42 p.m.
"I will never apologize for the greatest nation in the history of the earth" -Mitt Romney 8:35 p.m. (photo right: Gage Skidmore / Flickr)
"It must be better, and it WILL be better" -Mitt Romney 8:28 p.m.