Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Jeffrey L. Katz is the Deputy Managing Editor of Digital News, where he takes a leading role in coordinating and developing NPR's news presence at NPR.org. Katz sets the Web site's daily and long-term news assignments and priorities, serves as an advocate for online coverage with the network's news desks and programs, and helps oversee coverage of breaking news events.
Katz previously served as an editor at NPR's Morning Edition, where he edited interviews by hosts and correspondents, reporter-based stories, commentaries and series. He joined the network in 1999 as an editor on NPR's National Desk, where he was responsible for coverage of education, welfare and sports.