Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
Heller McAlpin is a New York-based critic who reviews books regularly for NPR.org, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The Christian Science Monitor, The San Francisco Chronicle and other publications.
Philip Reeves is an award-winning veteran international correspondent who covers Europe out of NPR's bureau in London.
Reeves has spent two decades working as a journalist overseas, reporting from a wide range of places including the former Soviet Union, the Middle East and Asia.
A member of the NPR team that won highly prestigious Alfred I. duPont–Columbia University and George Foster Peabody awards for coverage of the conflict in Iraq, Reeves has been honored several times by the South Asian Journalists Association.