Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
NPR's Giles Snyder can be heard on NPR stations nationwide, bringing listeners the latest in national and international developments. His newscasts have been a regular part of NPR News' weekend overnight coverage since June 2004.
Prior to coming to NPR, Snyder worked for sixteen years at West Virginia Public Radio. He held a variety of on-air as well as managerial positions at the station, including operations director, program director, and the morning and local news anchor and reporter. He also spent time as the station's afternoon anchor/reporter.
Snyder has been awarded a variety of state Associated Press Awards for his newscasting role in public radio. He was also a proud member of an award-winning news team in West Virginia.