Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Betsy Gardella is President & CEO of New Hampshire Public Radio. Prior to joining NHPR she was Project Director for American Public Media’s 2005 Public Radio Collaboration, Think Global and Executive Vice President and COO of WNYC Radio.
Betsy has served as a consultant to cultural, media and educational institutions including Development Exchange Inc., Developing Radio Partners, Public Radio Exchange; Minnesota Public Radio, New York University, Station Resource Group and WAMU. She currently serves on the National Council of Graywolf Press (Saint Paul, MN); Board of Directors, New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits (Concord, NH); Advisory Board, The Franklin Pierce College/Marlin Fitzwater Center for Communication (Rindge, NH); and Advisory Board, Playwrights Horizons Theater School (New York City).
In the summer of 2009, Betsy was elected to the National Public Radio Board of Directors. In this capacity, she will assist in setting the policies and overall priorities of NPR management, monitor its performance, and provide financial oversight.