Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Downhill Racers: In The North Country A Tough, New Venue For Going Faster, Farther
Carrie started at KUNM as a volunteer in the front office, and soon after her arrival she became a regular substitute in the news department. Carrie is a graduate of Clemson University and a South Carolina native; however, she has fallen in love with the natural beauty and hospitality of the Southwest. In addition to her duties in the newsroom, she spends her free time hiking and skiing with her husband. Carrie's career in broadcasting is just beginning, and she hopes to pursue her passion for this field by continuing to host and report for New Mexico's Community Powered Public Radio.