Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Incidents Of Abuse And Neglect Plague New Hampshire's Lakeview Rehab Center
- Four N.H. School Districts Allowed To Cut Back On Statewide Standardized Tests
- Construction of Balsams Could Begin In June, But There Is A $28 Million Catch
- N.H. Regulators Missed Warning Signs Of Abuse And Neglect At Lakeview
- N.H. Bill Would Ban Smoking In Cars When Children Under 18 Are Present
Emily Corwin is NHPR's Seacoast reporter, doing general assignment reporting across the region. She reports regularly on New Hampshire’s prison system, higher education, and regional politics. Previously, Emily worked on NPR's StateImpact project covering business & economy in New Hampshire. Emily received the 2013 Gracie Award for “Best Hard News Feature,” for her reporting on New Hampshire’s state prison for women.
Before coming to NHPR, Emily was the associate programmer for Public Radio Remix, with Roman Mars (of 99% Invisible). She hosted and produced Youthcast, a podcast from the Public Radio Exchange; and worked on other freelance projects in Boston. Emily studied cello performance and music composition at the California Institute of the Arts. She fell in love with public radio while schlepping between gigs on Los Angeles freeways.
Follow Emily's tweets about news from the Seacoast and everything else she's tracking.