Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Eric Athas is a Digital News Specialist at NPR Digital Services where he assists in the development of NPR's member station training and product initiatives, with a focus on social media.
Prior to joining NPR, Eric worked at The Washington Post, where he managed the front page of the site, helped develop mobile strategies, assisted in social media and blogging efforts and occasionally wrote for the paper.