Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Jim is a veteran of the broadcasting business, having worked in radio since 1975. Jim started his career as an Account Executive at WZID in Manchester and later assumed the duties of Regional and National Sales Manager for the station. From 1982 to 1988 he was part owner and General Manager of WEMJ in Laconia, and from 1989 to 1992 he was General Manager and part owner of WIDE-AM and WSTG-FM in Biddeford-Saco, Maine. Jim lived in Florida for six years in the 1990’s and owned and operated a shipping and packing business in St. Augustine. In 1998 Jim joined NHPR as an underwriting representative and in 1999 he was made Director of Corporate Support. A 1974 graduate of Holy Cross College with a degree in Political Science, Jim enjoys hiking, gardening and African drumming.