Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UNH Math Professor Receives 2014 MacArthur 'Genius' Award After Prime Number Discovery
- New Farmer-To-Locavore Business Model At Odds With State Regulations
- Granite State Has Highest Rate Of Breast Cancer
- Whole Foods' Pricey, Personal Formula Could Put Pressure On N.H. Farmers
- Edible Packaging? Retailers Not Quite Ready For Stonyfield's Wrapperless Yogurt
Josh has worked at NHPR since 2000 and serves as NHPR’s State House reporter. Before joining the staff, he lived in New York, where he worked for a number of different magazines. Josh’s award winning reporting can be heard locally but also regularly airs on national broadcasts of NPR’s Morning Edition and All Things Considered. Josh is also a frequent analyst on political talk shows in the state. He grew up in Concord, and holds a Bachelor of Arts in American Studies from Reed College.