Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Logan’s work experience is as interesting as her higher education. After earning her BFA in Studio Art from The University of Iowa, she worked at Crate & Barrel as a merchandising designer and store manager; at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, as a Collections Care Specialist; and at Timberland as a Retail Visual Manager. In addition to her BFA, she has an MFA in Jewelry and Light Metals from RI School of Design and received certification in Design and Construction of Mounts for Exhibits from the Campbell Center for Historic Preservation in Illinois. She is currently studying for her Masters in English/Creative Writing at SNHU. Logan is also an intermediate skier, novice snowboarder, avid hiker, and “runner when chased”. She lives in Manchester.