Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
As Digital Director, Rebecca is NHPR's social media manager, site editor, and leads a variety of new media and technology initiatives.
In 2010 Rebecca made the transition to radio from her career as a freelance writer and public relations consultant. The co-author of three nonfiction true crime books, she has written countless articles for local and national print and online publications including the Concord Monitor, New Hampshire Magazine, Around Concord, Newsweek, Playboy Magazine, and Playboy.com.
Rebecca was formerly the Senior Producer for NHPR's magazine program Word Of Mouth, for which she produced interviews, sound pieces, and blogs, sat in as host, and developed and managed the shows digital presence and social media feeds.