Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Power Outages Surge Across Granite State, Thanksgiving Travel Disrupted By Storm
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
As Digital Director, Rebecca is NHPR's social media manager, site editor, and leads a variety of new media and technology initiatives.
In 2010 Rebecca made the transition to radio from her career as a freelance writer and public relations consultant. The co-author of three nonfiction true crime books, she has written countless articles for local and national print and online publications including the Concord Monitor, New Hampshire Magazine, Around Concord, Newsweek, Playboy Magazine, and Playboy.com.
Rebecca was formerly the Senior Producer for NHPR's magazine program Word Of Mouth, for which she produced interviews, sound pieces, and blogs, sat in as host, and developed and managed the shows digital presence and social media feeds.