Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Portsmouth Up In Arms Over Noise Complaints
- A Tiny House On High: Laconia Man Builds A Tree House For Grown-Ups
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For September 2014
- What The Market Basket Protests Mean For The Future Of Labor Unions
- Gov. Hassan Praises Market Basket Deal That Reinstates Arthur T. Demoulas
As Digital Director, Rebecca is NHPR's social media manager, site editor, and leads a variety of new media and technology initiatives.
In 2010 Rebecca made the transition to radio from her career as a freelance writer and public relations consultant. The co-author of three nonfiction true crime books, she has written countless articles for local and national print and online publications including the Concord Monitor, New Hampshire Magazine, Around Concord, Newsweek, Playboy Magazine, and Playboy.com.
Rebecca was formerly the Senior Producer for NHPR's magazine program Word Of Mouth, for which she produced interviews, sound pieces, and blogs, sat in as host, and developed and managed the shows digital presence and social media feeds.