Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
I was born in New York City and raised outside of Detroit. I graduated from Michigan State University in 2007 with an Honor's Degree in Broadcast Journalism and then took a reporting job in southern Illinois. I worked there for about five months before taking over as the News and Sports Director at two stations in central Minnesota. After two-and-a-half years in the frigid cold, I accepted the position at WBAA in June of 2010. I have really enjoyed my time working in the West Lafayette area. I love being out in the community covering a wide range of events from school board and city council meetings to elections and football and basketball games.
When I am not working, I am usually watching some kind of sports game, most likely the Pistons, Lions, or Tigers. I also work as a volunteer for the Big Brothers Big Sisters program in Lafayette which has been an outstanding experience.
I look forward to many more years to come at WBAA and in the West Lafayette community.