Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Sara has been a part of the NHPR Digital team since 2011, when she began volunteering in New Media, later joining the Word of Mouth team as Associate Producer in Digital Media, and finally transitioning into the role of Digital Producer & Designer.
Her work includes news and programming infographics, original stories reported on the web, photo blogs, video, and illustrated supplemental content. Sara also works on the fund drive & events teams, and designs underwriting art for NHPR business supporters.
Prior to joining NHPR, Sara worked as a books reviewer for Broken Pencil Magazine (Toronto, ON), theater designer, and high school teacher. Outside of work, she enjoys gaming, reading, and bookbinding.
Sara holds a Bachelor of Fine Art from New Hampshire Institute of Art, where she studied photography, printmaking, and digital media. She has works in NHIA's permanent collection and the Special Collections at Teti Library.