Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Timothy cut his teeth in journalism reporting for The Exeter Newsletter in New Hampshire starting in 2003. He was a staff writer for Fundraising Success, a Philadelphia-based magazine that covers development trends in the non-profit sector in 2007. He joined the news staff at WRTI in 2009, and now reports on education, science, business, local and state government, legal affairs, as well as a variety of general public-interest stories.
Timothy contributes to WRTI's weekly news feature program, News and Views, and is an occasional anchor. His work has been broadcast on NPR and the BBC. A 1999 graduate of New England College in Henniker, NH - where his academic work focused on literature and American history - Timothy also attended a master's program in American studies at the University of Massachusetts.
Timothy's news reports can be heard daily.