Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Mon June 18, 2012
1 Wedding Dress, 3 Generations Of Brides
For many brides, picking out "the dress" can be the most daunting part of wedding planning, but for Ali Manson, her dress was never a question. Three generations of women in her family have shared one wedding dress. Host Michel Martin speaks with Manson and Washington Post staff writer Ellen McCarthy, who wrote about the family's tradition.