Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Mon November 21, 2011
11th Annual Craft Fair This Saturday In Pinkham Notch
About 30 crafters and artisans from the North Country will be showing their work at the 11thAnnual Craft Fair this Saturday at the Great Glen Trails Lodge in Pinkham Notch.
The displays will include wood workers, jewelry, a spinning demonstration, fused glass, photography and holiday decorations, said Mary Power, the event director at Great Glen.
In addition there will be a bake sale and raffle to benefit the Great Glen Bill Koch Youth Ski League.
The fair (which is free) is open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The lodge is located on Route 16.