Most Active Stories
- Nor'Easter Leaves Thousands Of Granite Staters Without Power, Likely For Days
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- "Sailor Jerry" Ad Man Turns To History-Rich Tamworth For Whiskey Distillery
- Something Wild: Are Golden Eagles Returning To The Granite State?
- Hassan: Granite Staters Should Prepare For 'Days-Long' Outages
Tue August 5, 2014
$1M Grant Will Expand Home Visits In New Hampshire
New Hampshire is getting a $1 million grant to expand a home visiting program for pregnant woman and parents with children up to age 5.
The money is going to the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program established by the Affordable Care Act.
The money will allow nurses, social workers and early childhood educators to reach more parents and families.