Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue August 5, 2014
$1M Grant Will Expand Home Visits In New Hampshire
New Hampshire is getting a $1 million grant to expand a home visiting program for pregnant woman and parents with children up to age 5.
The money is going to the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program established by the Affordable Care Act.
The money will allow nurses, social workers and early childhood educators to reach more parents and families.