Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu November 22, 2012
2012 Third Coast Festival Broadcast, Hour 1
Join us for a special program, as we present “The best of the best - the Third Coast Festival Broadcast”. Every fall, they bring the best new documentaries produced worldwide to the national airwaves in a special two-hour program, Best of the Best: The Third Coast Festival Broadcast. This hour we'll hear featured documentaries, all winners of the annual Third Coast/Richard H. Driehaus Foundation Competition, prove just how powerful radio can be. The stories engage, provoke, entertain, and transport listeners, proving that all you need to discover new worlds is a little box and an antenna. We'll hear: My Parents' Extreme Tango Makeover (Best Documentary: Honorable Mention), Big Ship Diary (Best New Artist), Wireless Nights: Overnight Delivery (Best Documentary: Bronze Award), and What Happened at Dos Erres (Best Documentary: Silver Award).