2014 Trivia Smackdown
And the winners are....
Once again, the team walked away with the trophy of knowledge, defending their title from last year. But it was a close competition.
Thank you to everyone who helped make the event a successful and fun evening. Start practicing now for next year and sign up for our enewsletter so you'll know when to expect NHPR's Trivia Smackdown 2015!
April 18th, 2014
Capitol Center for the Arts, Concord, NH
5:00 Doors open
6:30 Trivia starts
Join NHPR's Digital Director Rebecca Lavoie as she emcees our 2nd annual Trivia Smackdown! The evening will include food donated by The Common Man, a silent auction, and a team trivia challenge hosted by Seacoast trivia guru Phil Kliger.
You will have the opportunity to mingle, meet some of NHPR’s famous folk and enjoy a lively evening of conversation and great food, while raising funds to support NHPR’s programming - and, of course, prove how smart you are!
Here are 10 Smackdown details:
- It’s going to be even more awesome than last year.
- It takes place on Friday night, April 18th, 2014. The fun and food start at 5pm at the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord, NH
- It’s going to be bigger than last year, more teams = more competition.
- This is a fundraiser, so teams can purchase a table, and then continue fundraising to earn points for your team! Or, if you just want to watch, you can purchase a Spectator ticket.
- There are 8 people per team. Choose smart and useful people; if you're unsure which of your friends and coworkers are smart and useful, casually invite them to a game of Trivial Pursuit.
- There will be 25 teams competing to be the Smackdown winner of 2014 - space is limited.
- There will be lots of food and drinks, plus a monster silent auction of great stuff.
- NHPR reporters and staff will be hanging out, waiting to meet you.
- The winning team will walk away with the Championship Trophy of Knowledge.
10. There can be only one winning team. Will it be yours?!
Want in? Contact Becky Kates at (603) 223-2450 or email@example.com and she can sign you up! Remember, space is limited, so call today!
Already registered? Good! Save the date!
When: Friday, April 18, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
Where: Capitol Center for the Arts, 44 S. Main Street, Concord
Event sponsored by:
Thank you to our team sponsors:
Thank you to our auction donors:
Mr. Ken Hopf
North Lynx Condo, Sugarbush VT
Rude Parasol Press
White Birch Brewing
William CM Prints
And thanks to our heroes: