Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Sun January 26, 2014
$2.25M Grant To Help N.H. Substance Abuse Screening
The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation plans to use a $2.25 million grant to help with a new substance abuse screening program for young adults.
The Hilton Foundation grant will enable the foundation, in partnership with selected nonprofit hospitals, primary care and community health practices, to expand use of the program to people between the ages 12 to 22 with the goal of stopping substance use before it starts.
The foundation aims to screen 10,000 young people for substance use issues by 2017.
Share What You Know