Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Word of Mouth
Thu December 6, 2012
3 Gift Ideas for the Adrenaline Junkie
Today's segment about experiential gifts got me wondering what I'd get for someone with more thrill-fueled interests...
I've recently started watching "The Walking Dead" and am now diligently preparing for the zombie apocalypse, however, there is only so much Duck Tape and canned food one can gather. Thanks to the folks at Wish.uk I can get the practice I need killing zombies at the Zombie Shopping mall. Perfect for when I'm holed up in my underground bunker, and missing the thumping soundtrack at Abercrombie and Fitch and haggling with cell phone kiosk guys.
2. Wing Walking
If you are looking for a gift for someone who is insane, how about this...Give your "special" one the gift of standing on the wing of a plane AS IT'S FLYING. That's right, West Coast Spin Doctors will teach you how to hang out on a wing of a plane, maybe do a little dance, and if you're me, cry uncontrollably and promptly pass out.
For the measly sum of $5,000, you can give the gift of weightlessness. I can't imagine what would be more fun for someone who's concerned about that number on the bathroom scale. While you're floating, you can pretend you're Gabby Douglas or even get married. (Personally I think drinking water looks super fun.)