Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Thu April 26, 2012
39 Years Later, Oregon Man Apologizes To Teacher
Originally published on Thu April 26, 2012 9:21 pm
Melissa Block talks to Larry Israelson about his 39 year late apology to his 7th grade teacher. When he was 12 years old, he did something he only later realized probably hurt his teacher. It was minor but in time, when he was older and wiser, he wanted to find his teacher and apologize.