Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Thu February 27, 2014
$49M Listing In Alton Features Ballroom, 20-Seat Theater, Tennis Court
For only $49 million, you could own the sprawling Alton mansion owned by the founder of the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Bob Bahre, who now lives in Florida, is selling the home, located on 16.56 acres at the tip of Clay Point on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Built 12 years ago, it features 60,000 square feet of living space, nearly 1,600 feet of shoreline, an infinity pool, a 20-seat theater, a ballroom and two boat houses.
And that’s just for starters.
Check out the full listing for pictures and more details.
The property is considered by the priciest single residential listing in the state’s history.
Word of Mouth