Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu February 27, 2014
$49M Listing In Alton Features Ballroom, 20-Seat Theater, Tennis Court
For only $49 million, you could own the sprawling Alton mansion owned by the founder of the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Bob Bahre, who now lives in Florida, is selling the home, located on 16.56 acres at the tip of Clay Point on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Built 12 years ago, it features 60,000 square feet of living space, nearly 1,600 feet of shoreline, an infinity pool, a 20-seat theater, a ballroom and two boat houses.
And that’s just for starters.
Check out the full listing for pictures and more details.
The property is considered by the priciest single residential listing in the state’s history.
Word of Mouth