Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu February 27, 2014
$49M Listing In Alton Features Ballroom, 20-Seat Theater, Tennis Court
For only $49 million, you could own the sprawling Alton mansion owned by the founder of the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Bob Bahre, who now lives in Florida, is selling the home, located on 16.56 acres at the tip of Clay Point on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Built 12 years ago, it features 60,000 square feet of living space, nearly 1,600 feet of shoreline, an infinity pool, a 20-seat theater, a ballroom and two boat houses.
And that’s just for starters.
Check out the full listing for pictures and more details.
The property is considered by the priciest single residential listing in the state’s history.
Word of Mouth