Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Thu February 27, 2014
$49M Listing In Alton Features Ballroom, 20-Seat Theater, Tennis Court
For only $49 million, you could own the sprawling Alton mansion owned by the founder of the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Bob Bahre, who now lives in Florida, is selling the home, located on 16.56 acres at the tip of Clay Point on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Built 12 years ago, it features 60,000 square feet of living space, nearly 1,600 feet of shoreline, an infinity pool, a 20-seat theater, a ballroom and two boat houses.
And that’s just for starters.
Check out the full listing for pictures and more details.
The property is considered by the priciest single residential listing in the state’s history.
Word of Mouth