Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Mon October 7, 2013
70-Year-Old Man Charged In Hampton Homicide
Law enforcement officials say they have charged a 70-year-old man with the murder of a Hampton man.
Peter Bartoloni is charged with second-degree murder, accused of killing 56-year-old Robert Roderick on Oct. 3.
Officials discovered Roderick dead in a home the following day.
An autopsy determined the cause of death to be multiple blunt impact injuries to the head.
Bartoloni will be arraigned at Seabrook District Court on Tuesday.