Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Mon October 7, 2013
70-Year-Old Man Charged In Hampton Homicide
Law enforcement officials say they have charged a 70-year-old man with the murder of a Hampton man.
Peter Bartoloni is charged with second-degree murder, accused of killing 56-year-old Robert Roderick on Oct. 3.
Officials discovered Roderick dead in a home the following day.
An autopsy determined the cause of death to be multiple blunt impact injuries to the head.
Bartoloni will be arraigned at Seabrook District Court on Tuesday.