Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Attorneys General To Market Basket Leadership: Be Mindful Of State Employment Laws
- How Low Are Market Basket Prices, Really?
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime for August 2014
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Market Basket Reminder: Most Rallying Workers Not Actually On Strike
Wed October 23, 2013
$8.6M Grant To Boost Behavioral Health Services In Three NH School Districts
Three New Hampshire school districts are the joint recipients of an $8.6 million federal grant to improve behavioral health services for children.
Governor Maggie Hassan announced the grant on Wednesday.
Schools in Concord, Laconia and Rochester will share the funding from the four-year grant, which state officials say will benefit as many as 10,000 children during that time.
The school districts joined with community partners, the Department of Education and the Department of Health and Human Services in applying for the grant.
Hassan says the grant supports ongoing efforts to improve the state’s mental healthcare system.