Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Mon November 12, 2012
Abbie Evans, Who Cried About 'Bronco Bamma,' Seems Happy With His Win
Originally published on Tue November 13, 2012 6:45 am
All is well, it seems, with 4-year-old Abigael Evans of Fort Collins, Colo.
You might remember that a week or so before the presidential election, a video of her went viral. "I'm tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney," Abbie tearfully told her mom after being subjected to one more NPR report about the presidential campaign (we apologized for making her cry). Many folks sympathized with her pain — "We Are All Abigael Evans," Time wrote.
But after President Obama's re-election, Abbie is apparently happy.
"Yay!" she says on a short sequel when her mom tells her who won.
(H/T to brother Jim Memmott.)