Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Thu January 9, 2014
Abortion Doctor Killer Appeals To Kansas High Court
Originally published on Thu January 9, 2014 7:36 pm
In 2009, Dr. George Tiller, one of the few doctors in the country who performed "late abortions," was killed at his church in Wichita. His killer, Scott Roeder, was convicted of first degree murder and is serving a life term. Now, his attorneys are appealing the case at the Kansas Supreme Court.