Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Thu January 9, 2014
Abortion Doctor Killer Appeals To Kansas High Court
Originally published on Thu January 9, 2014 7:36 pm
In 2009, Dr. George Tiller, one of the few doctors in the country who performed "late abortions," was killed at his church in Wichita. His killer, Scott Roeder, was convicted of first degree murder and is serving a life term. Now, his attorneys are appealing the case at the Kansas Supreme Court.