Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Home Front: Soldiers Learn To Live After War
Sun May 27, 2012
After A Year In Afghanistan, Memories That Stick
Originally published on Thu June 14, 2012 4:40 pm
All this year Weekend Edition is following the soldiers of the 182nd infantry regiment as these National Guardsmen transition from soldier to civilian in our Home Front series. To mark this Memorial Day weekend, we've asked them to share their most vivid memory of the year they spent at war. Share your comments and stories on our Facebook page.