Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri August 19, 2011
AG Asks For Help
The 11 year old girl’s body was pulled from the Connecticut River near her home six days after she went missing.
The AG’s Office has established a reward fund at the Northway Bank in Gorham.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young says even the smallest observation could provide the necessary clue to solve this tragedy.
“We are building a puzzle here. So we need the pieces to be put together to get the big picture, to make the determination, what happened to her.”
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25 thousand dollars for information that leads to the arrest and prosecution of anyone involved in the Cass’s death.
The Attorney General’s Office has followed up on more than 580 leads and tips.
AG Young says the investigation aggressively continues.