Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Tue July 3, 2012
The Age of Cyber Warfare
The United States and other nations, along with terrorist and criminal groups, are increasingly engaged in high-tech espionage and cyber attacks, often with an aim at destabilizing communications and other critical infrastructure. We discuss the nature of this growing threat and how it affects both government and the private sector.
Siobhan Gorman, intelligence correspondent for The Wall Street Journal.
William C. Martel, Associate Professor of International Security Studies at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University, and author of Victory in War.