Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Fri March 7, 2014
AG's Office Concludes Investigation Into Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams
The Attorney General’s office plans to announce the findings of its investigation into Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams next week, after Reams is able to attend his mother’s funeral on Monday in Nebraska.
Reams was also originally scheduled to be in court in Concord on Monday for a hearing related to his suit against the AG’s office and the Rockingham County Commission. That hearing has now been postponed to April 7th.
Reams has been under investigation since November for his use of funds forfeited for criminal convictions.
He has alleged all along that the AG’s office stripped him of his prosecutorial power in November without the authority to do so. Last month he announced he will not run for reelection.