Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri May 2, 2014
Air Force Secretary Tours Pease In Preparation For New Refueling Tanker
U.S. Senators Kelly Ayotte and Jeanne Shaheen and Congresswoman Annie Kuster hosted Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James at Pease Air National Guard Base in Portsmouth this morning.
The visit comes as Pease prepares to receive a new type of air refueling tanker, pending an environmental study.
Last year, Pease was selected to host the KC-46A tanker, beating out four other finalists.
The aircraft is expected to begin test flights in June.
Secretary James took a tour of Pease and met with members of the 157th Air Refueling Wing.