Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Fri December 30, 2011
Aircraft Firm Considering Berlin Still Looking Around
Kestrel Aircraft, which has been considering locating a parts plant in Berlin, has also been negotiating with the city of Superior, Wisconsin, according to a story in the Duluth News Tribune.
“The city of Superior is in the running for an airplane manufacturing facility that could create 300 permanent jobs initially and up to 600 jobs by 2016,” the newspaper said. The story did not say whether the jobs would involve assembling the aircraft, making the parts or both.
For the story: http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/218515/